Czarny Dunajec. 40+ fish in 3 hours

One friend on Facebook recommended me to go to Czarny Dunajec in the middle section. This part of the river is not very popular, actually I didn't meet any other anglers that day.

The river was a bit dirty after rain, with colored water. I fished only with short nymphing method, due to water conditions.


 The fish was almost in every pocket. I walked downstream from the bridge where I parked my car. I had 40 or 50 hits on my nymph in 3 hours. The fish was mostly small, but of diverse types:  brown trout, grayling, chub. 

The best action was in the morning. During middle of the day, fish became more lazy. When I was about to leave, I hooked biggest grayling of the day.

This fish made my day. Very beautiful.

I didn't take many photos of my catch, but there was big number of fish caught and released. One of the most productive fishing sessions ever.


The photos are a bit gloomy, but in reality it looks better.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dunajec - lower special C&R section

Vah - river of big fish

Chasing Norwegian salmon in Mandalselva. Part 1