A beautiful morning

Here is my work day fishing program:
Get up at 3.00, drive to the nearest river. Fish from dawn till 8.00 and return back. In that case Biała Przemsza not so nearest, but reacheable in 1 hr drive during night time, when roads are empty.

I arrived at the spot at 4:15. It was still too dark for fishing. I attached fly to the leader with aid of flashlight.  At 4:45 I started fishing.  Big fish splached so loudly , so I was scared. Just 2 meters from me. Soon another two splashed downstream of me. But it didnt take.
As the sun raised higher, I got first brown trout on black wooly bugger.

Then I drove to another location, old mill. River flows in the forest section there, and there is small footpath along the course. I caught 3 more small trout on nymphs.
Also, I lost couple of flies on the trees, as usually on river like that.

The most beautiful moment was, when the sun cut trough the forest, with visible rays. That was awesome.


It's pure aesthetical pleasure, to walk through the forest along beautiful river. Fish size and numbers doesn't really mater in that case.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vah - river of big fish

Dunajec - lower special C&R section

Chasing Norwegian salmon in Mandalselva. Part 1